Premier Riverside Living with Sweeping River Views
This spacious apartment showcases a riverfront entertainer’s balcony and floor to ceiling glass sliding doors to enjoy sweeping river views from within as well. With the open plan living and dining area and a generous sized kitchen and all mod-cons, this elegant apartment offers luxury living in a prime riverside location in one of Kangaroo Points most prestige addresses.
The master bedroom has balcony access with an incredible backdrop, also complete with a walk-in wardrobe and en-suite that features double vanity, bath and separate shower. The second spacious bedroom is conveniently and privately located on the opposite end of the apartment, with built-in wardrobes and its own balcony access.
Other features include:
– Contemporary kitchen with granite bench tops, loads of cupboard space, double sink, electric cooktop, built-in Bosch oven, built-in microwave, Bosch dishwasher and room for a large fridge freezer.
– Separate laundry with linen closet, sink unit and wall-mounted clothes dryer.
– Master suite has large bedroom with walk-in robe and sliding doors to the balcony with river views, and massive en-suite with corner spa bathtub, separate shower stall, his and hers sinks, plenty of storage and floor to ceiling marble tiling
– Second bedroom has its own private balcony overlooking the river and double sized built in robe with mirrored doors
– Large main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles
– Separate toilet
– Plantation blinds in the living area and both bedrooms
– Intercom system
– Fully ducted air-conditioning throughout
– East facing balcony
– Secure undercover garage parking for one car and private locker storage
The Macleay Tower complex features:
– Onsite visitors parking available via swipe card/intercom only
– Large indoor heated swimming pool
– Well equipped gym
– Access to the river boardwalk
Located in the exclusive Dockside area of Kangaroo Point, an inner-city oasis surrounded by water and parklands. This luxury apartment offers a leisurely upscale lifestyle minutes from the CBD.
Transport needs are serviced by ferries, City Cat Ferries and buses with quick access to the Clem Jones tunnel, South East Freeway and Story Bridge. Entertainment on your doorstep with the Jazz Club, Story Bridge Hotel, Howard Smith Wharves and ‘The Gabba’ as well as lots of choices of local cafes and bars on Kangaroo Point peninsula.
– City Hopper Ferry Holman St – 10 min walk
– Eagle St Pier/CBD via Ferry – 23 minutes
– Story Bridge Hotel – 3 min walk
– Medley Kangaroo Point Restaurant – 4 min walk
– Howard Smith Wharves – 20 min walk
– The Gabba – 1.9 KM – 5 min drive
To book an inspection, select BOOK AN INSPECTION link below and submit your details â you will then be contacted about the next inspection A copy of the Tenancy Agreement is available on request.
For more info visit www.beesnees.com.au
Property Code: 4760