Newly Renovated, Botanic Garden Views - Furniture Optional
Located within the premier address of Queen’s Wharf Precinct, within a short stroll to the Botanic Gardens, QUT, Queen Street Mall and all the CBD has to offer. High up in the Club Lodge tower on level 8, with views out to the north and over the Botanic Gardens, this apartment is right opposite QUT and Parliament House. Recently refurbished featuring neutral tones this apartment is fresh and inviting with lots of natural light with a great layout for easy living. Can choose to take the furniture that’s already here, or bring your own!
– Renovated modern kitchen with dishwasher, loads of bench & cupboard space, as well as breakfast bar. Fridge and microwave are optional features.
– Open plan living and dining area with split cycle air-conditioning and sliding door access to balcony overlooking heritage Queensland Club and Botanic Garden view
– Master Bedroom has built in robes and split cycle air-conditioning, leafy views and newly renovated en-suite with shower
– Second Bedroom has large built in closet
– Main Bathroom has shower over bath and laundry area with washer and dryer
– Car park is secured
– Indoor pool and sauna
– Intercom system fore secure access
– Cafe open for breakfast
Club Lodge has an indoor pool, spa and sauna and is an easy walk from all the CBD lifestyle offers. Right behind the sprawling Botanic Gardens – a perfect backyard for relaxing or exercise by the river, stroll to the best of CBD shopping and transport options at your doorstep include buses and ferries. This location is hard to beat!
– Botanic Gardens – 300m (3 minutes walk)
– Queen Street Mall – 700m (9 minute walk)
– Eagle Street Pier – 750m (9 minute walk)
– Gardens Point Ferry Terminal 600m (8 minute walk)
– Central Station – 1.1KM (14 minute walk)
– South Bank – 1.5KM (20 minute walk)
– Howard Smith Wharves 1.8KM (22 minute walk)
– Mater Hospital – 1.7KM (21minute walk)
To book an inspection, select BOOK AN INSPECTION link below and submit your details â you will then be contacted about the next inspection.
A copy of the Tenancy Agreement is available on request. For more info visit www.beesnees.com.au
Property Code: 4839