Recently Renovated with City Views
This spacious 2nd floor unit is north facing and positioned in a boutique complex of 8 apartments. It offers a good sized balcony and uninterrupted views out to the city from inside as well as out. The open-plan living area has room for a desk, as well as a dining set and generous lounge space, along with the newly renovated kitchen and bathroom; built-in wardrobes in both generously sized bedrooms this apartment makes for convenient and modern living.
Other features include:
– Main living space has a skylight and a split system air-conditioning.
– The kitchen is newly renovated, with plenty of cupboard and bench space and features a dishwasher and a gas oven & cooktop, large pantry and separate microwave nook.
– Both bedrooms have ceiling fans, built in wardrobes with shelves and offer leafy views
– The bathroom is newly renovated and features floor to ceiling tiling with modern fixtures and natural light
– Large linen closet
– The balcony has fly screens and awnings for shade as required.
– Downstairs there is a 7 meter long single lockup garage and spacious laundry and storage room.
– Quiet boutique complex with mature landscaping
– NBN catchment area
Located in Yeronga, a unique suburb in a pocket on the river, with a great community feel boasting many parks and cycle routes, coffee shops, access to the river as well as easy access to the city less than 7km away.
– CBD 7Km (10 minute drive)
– Yeronga Train Station 450m (6 minute walk)
– PA Hospital 2.7Km (5 minute drive)
– Yeronga State School 450m (5 minute walk)
– Yeronga State High School 450m (5 minute walk)
– Fairfield Gardens Shopping Centre 1Km (2 minute drive)
To book an inspection, select BOOK AN INSPECTION link below and submit your details â you will then be contacted about the next inspection
A copy of the Tenancy Agreement is available on request. For more info visit www.beesnees.com.au
Property Code: 4744