Charming Flat in Character Building - Partially Furnished
Located in the highly sought after residential area of Spring Hill, this charming, spacious one bedroom flat has many unique and characterful features. Private stair access to first floor, with charming entry way, high ceilings, VJ walls, lots of natural light and massive eat in kitchen, along with plenty of space that lends itself to easily work form home!
– Large bedroom with queen bed, dressing table, and separate dressing room with wardrobe
– Split Sycle Air Conditioning Unit
– Kitchen with new stove, gas cooking, fridge freezer & dining table
– Tidy bathroom with shower
– Free use of shared laundry and drying areas
– Car parking is available if required ($10/week)
– Secure area to store bikes & scooters
– Use of common terrace area
– NBN ready for Wifi
In close proximity to work and play with CBD just over a kilometre away, and several parks, aquatic centre & health club and Fortitude Valley all in walking distance, you can enjoy living like a local in the perfect location at a great price!
Here’s how close you are:
– Gregory Terrace Bus Stop – 230m/4 mins walk
– Centenary Aquatic Centre & Health Club 350m/5 mins walk
– Fortitude Valley – 600m/8 mins walk
– Roma Street Parklands – 1.3km/18 mins walk
– Central Station 1.5km/20 min walk
– Howard Smith Wharves 1.4km/18 mins walk
– St Andrews Hospital 1km/13 mins walk
Be quick to inspect before you miss out on this fantastic opportunity! Utilities: – Water bills are included in the price of rent – All other utilities are the tenant’s responsibility direct with the supplier
To book an inspection, select BOOK AN INSPECTION link below and submit your details â you will then be contacted about the next inspection.
A copy of the Tenancy Agreement is available on request. For more info visit www.beesnees.com.au
Property Code: 5093