Another Property SOLD by Bees Nees City Realty!
The sellers are serious, and this home needs to be sold! Located in a quiet yet very handy location close to the bus, train and shops you will find this roomy 2 bedroom apartment in a small apartment complex of only 15, with a pool and its own secure individual 21m2 garage. Currently rented for $350 per week, with low body corporate fees, this could be just what you have been hunting for!
– Spacious bedrooms with built in robes
– Open plan living opening to the balcony
– Practical kitchen and internal laundry
– Large 21m2 lock up garage
– Tropical gardens around the inground pool
– Visitor parking off the street
– Majority of apartments in the complex are owner occupied
– Add your own finishing touches to make the home yours, add value and reap the rewards!
The apartment is only a short distance to the bikeways and acres of parkland, public transport, schools, shopping centres and the Blackwood Street Cafe precinct.
– Only 7km to the CBD
– 450m to Bus Stop on Pickering Street or a 5 minute walk
– 500m to Gaythorne Train Station or a 6 minute walk
– 1.5 km to Enoggera State Primary School
– 2.1 km to Mitchelton State High School
– 800m to Mt Maria College or a 10 minute walk
– 1.2 km to Brookside Shopping Centre
Register now by clicking on the Book Inspection button or the Email Agent link and you will be contacted about future inspections.
Property Code: 3471