Pet Friendly with Courtyard and Air-Conditioning
Tucked away in a boutique complex, this bright and airy townhouse combines a spacious three-story layout with stylish inclusions to offer an ultra-liveable lifestyle with multiple outdoor areas for optimum enjoyment. It’s a quiet and light-filled retreat set back from the main road, affording privacy and peaceful surrounds with a spacious entertainerâs courtyard â and best of all pets are welcome! Other features include:
– Townhouse entrance boasts a private outdoor terrace area complete with awning for shade
– Open plan living and dining area with floor to ceiling sliding doors leading to private garden courtyard
– Split cycle air-conditioning unit, stunning timber floors, ceiling fan and high ceilings
– Modern kitchen with stone benchtops and room for stool seating, plenty of cupboard space, dishwasher, electric cooktop and oven
– Separate internal laundry with wash tub unit
– Separate powder room with natural light
– Courtyard has high fences for privacy, established low maintenance foliage and wall mounted washing line
– Master bedroom has built-in robe, ceiling fan and split system air-conditioning unit, en-suite bathroom with natural light, glass shower stall and vanity with storage.
– Through double glass sliding doors off the master is a private balcony with elevated and unobstructed views and cross breezes, complete with folding plantation blinds.
– Second bedroom has built in robe, ceiling fan and Juliet balcony overlooking the private courtyard below.
– Main bathroom with natural light, glass shower stall and vanity with storage.
– Security screens throughout
– Secure garage with room for one car and also storage and workshop space on ground level
– Pet friendly
– NBN ready
Located in popular leafy and walkable Taringa, this spacious townhouse has great appeal, all within metres from bus services and the Gailey Fiveways shopping centre for your local shops and cafes. Plenty of green spaces nearby as well as the Dog Recreation Area in Perrin Park 600 metres away
Gailey Fiveways Shopping Centre – 170m/3 minutes walk
Ironside State School – 1Km – 14 minutes walk/2 minutes drive
Indooroopilly State High School – 1.1Km – 15 minutes walk/3 minutes drive
University of Queensland – 2.7Km – 5 min drive
Taringa Station – 1.3Km/4 minutes drive
Indooroopilly Shopping Centre – 2.5Km – 5 minutes drive
Brisbane CBD – 6.8Km – 14 minutes drive
Cycle Trail to CBD – 6Km – 22 minutes ride along the river
To book an inspection, select BOOK AN INSPECTION link below and submit your details â you will then be contacted about the next inspection
A copy of the Tenancy Agreement is available on request. For more info visit www.beesnees.com.au
Property Code: 4768