Ivy & Eve, Furnished 18th floor, Stunning Views of CBD
Perfectly positioned and surrounded by everything that the lifestyle location of South Brisbane has to offer. Perched on level 18 in the highly sought after development “Ivy & Eve Apartments” boasting spectacular views of Brisbane CBD. Upon entry, you are welcomed by a generous floor plan with the living area flowing seamlessly out onto the balcony, the north-facing aspect capturing natural light and stunning CBD views. Brand new floors, tasteful new furniture and recent paint, this near new apartment oozes luxurious and comfortable inner-city living!
– Kitchen has premium appliances throughout with a gas cooktop, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, stone benchtops and mirrored splashback.
– Open plan dining and living area opening through double glass sliding doors to generous sized balcony
– Both bedrooms have built-in wardrobes and queen size beds, the main bedroom has an en-suite that features premium finishes and fixtures.
– The main bathroom has a large shower using the same premium finishes
– Separate laundry with washer and dryer
– Ducted air conditioning throughout
– Resort-style recreation facilities with pool, spa, gym, yoga room, outdoor cinema
– Secure parking for one car
– Secure intercom access for deliveries and visitors
– Brisbane State High catchment
– Sorry, no pets
– 12 month lease
Ivy & Eve apartments are surrounded by everything that the 4101 peninsula has to offer. With Fish Lane on your doorstep with it’s array of restaurants and bars and the South Bank Parklands and the performing arts precinct of South Brisbane and the bustling energy of West End are also within walking distance. The Kurilpa and Victoria Bridge have direct access to CBD for those seeking an ultra-convenient inner-city lifestyle.
To book an inspection, select BOOK AN INSPECTION link below and submit your details â you will then be contacted about the next inspection.
A copy of the Tenancy Agreement is available on request. For more info visit www.beesnees.com.au
Property Code: 5197