Lovingly Renovated Bungalow
This charming unit is housed in half of a 1940s style bungalow, with its own private entrance, under house parking, backyard and ample storage options you’ll want to stay for ever! Many of the original features have been brought back to life and modern touches added for easy living. Showcasing detailed high ceilings, loads of natural light, original wooden floors, and art deco style doors and windows to admire, along with ceiling fans for warmer days and brand new window coverings throughout, lots of thought has been put in to making this a comfortable home.
– Light & airy entry through double front doors
– Lounge room with wooden floors, window seat, closet and ceiling fan
– Large bedroom with built in cupboard, window seat and ceiling fan
– Second bedroom with beautiful feature glass doors that can be closed off for privacy or use this room as more living space or home office, also has ceiling fan
– Spacious kitchen with brand new flooring, electric cooking, brand new dishwasher, loads of cupboard space and countertop dining
– Adjoining sunroom can be used as dining or zen space
– Bathroom with shower over bath
– Access to back garden via rear stairs
– Laundry area beneath the house
– Car park under house
– Work shop space and extra storage beneath house
– NBN service available
Set on a quiet residential road just 5Km from the CBD and close by to all amenities for shopping, dining and entertainment and public transport options.
– CBD/Queen Street – 5KM (11 minute drive)
– Princess Alexandra Hospital â 700m (3 minute drive)
– Mater Hospital â 3KM (10 minute drive)
– Southbank – 3.5Km (8 minute drive)
– University of QLD – 3.2Km (10 min bike ride)
– Bus stop for route to CBD/Southbank â 280m (3 minute walk)
– Dutton Park Train Station â 600m (7 minute walk)
*All utilities are the tenants responsibility direct with the supplier.
To book an inspection, select BOOK AN INSPECTION link below and submit your details â you will then be contacted about the next inspection.
A copy of the Tenancy Agreement is available on request. For more info visit www.beesnees.com.au
Property Code: 4812