Leafy retreat in desirable location
Don’t miss out, It’s not your standard cement box in suburbia. Situated in a quiet pocket of West End, this self-contained unit offers old world charm and a cosy appeal whilst also boasting two large bedrooms.
The unit offers privacy and tranquility, and close access to everything. This unit also includes its own private deck amongst the trees where you can relax after your day’s activities or hold evening dinners on a cool summer’s night. If you enjoy nature and open spaces, just a short stroll down the road you can share a community vegetable garden or shoot basketball hoops.
The famous West End shopping and bustling night life scene is just a short walk away, yet when you have had enough, you can easily retreat to your restful leafy setting. You can walk to the ferry for UQ or other river locations as well as the bus stop, other parks and bikeways. If you prefer cycling, it’s only a short ride to Uni and the city.
– Ceiling fans and leafy breezes in abundance
– Two large bedrooms with room for a desk/sitting area
– Large private storage area
– Communal laundry and line on site for your use
– Small pets may be considered upon application
– Water is included in the rent
– Live peacefully with other like minded students and professionals
– Private balcony amongst the trees with leafy breezes
– Internet and electricity could be included for an additional cost
Property Code: 5488