Three Balconies In The Heart Of The City!
Centrally located in the Lexicon building, you will enjoy views out over the city from your choice of balconies, with a well appointed kitchen, open-plan dining and lounge area, this clever layout has split plan bedrooms and bathrooms for privacy, as well as both bedrooms offer private access to balconies! This modern building has heated pool, jacuzzi, gym facilities and BBQ area for a great inner city lifestyle.
Other features of this apartment:
– Kitchen with loads of storage, stone bench tops, dishwasher, Fisher & Paykel electric oven and ceramic cooktop
– The open-plan living space flows out to entertainers balcony as well as another side balcony to enjoy
– Master bedroom with access to the entertainer’s balcony, built in robe and ensuite
– Second bedroom with built in robe and its own private balcony
– Second bathroom also has tidy laundry closet for convenience
– Ducted air conditioning for ultimate climate control
– Pool, jacuzzi, gym & BBQ area in the complex
– Car space in secured car park is provided with the apartment
– NBN broadband access network
Located on the corner of Ann and Wharf Streets you will be in walking distance to everything the city offers ensuring you’re close to work as well as many choices for shopping,entertainment precincts, gardens and the Brisbane River, all easily accessible on foot.
– 300m (4min walk) to Central train station
– 850m (10min walk) to Queen St Mall
– 500m (6 min walk) to Riverside Ferry Terminal
– 600m (7min walk) to Eagle Street Pier precinct
– 750m (10 min walk) to Howard Smith Wharves
– 300m (4 min walk) to Woolworths Spring Hill
– 950m (13 min walk) to Roma Parklands
– 1.4km (15 min walk) to Botanic Gardens along the Riverwalk
Be quick to inspect this one won’t last long! If you think this property is for you register your interest and book your inspection by clicking on the Book Inspection or Contact Agent buttons. A copy of the tenancy agreement is available upon request.
Property Code: 4921