Another Property SOLD by Bees Nees City Realty!!
If you have missed out before on this apartment, now is your chance!!! It truly is an absolutely gem, so organise your finance and swoop on in to claim it for your own! If you are looking for your own crash-pad or wanting to get your foot on the investment ladder, this apartment is perfect. In great condition, partially refurbished and fully furnished, you also have your own secure separate lock up garage, plus a pool in the complex. This is one serious seller, so you need to inspect now!
Some features include:
– Open plan tiled living and dining
– Fully equipped kitchen with over head cupboards for ample storage
– Separate bedroom with large built in robe
– Refurbished bathroom with separate toilet, storage and integrated laundry
– Ceiling fans throughout
– Elevated top floor apartment with fantastic air flow and cross ventilation
– Spacious enclosed personal garage
– Inground pool in the complex
– Rent appraised at $310 per week
– Very affordable body corporate fees
This location is so handy to everything, yet just far enough from the main roads to be peaceful. Just a short walk to Mowbray Park and the City Cat terminal to your right, or 1km left to the Thornton Street City Cat terminal for one stop to the Eagle Street Pier and the City! If you prefer to drive, you are handy to the Story Bridge, main connecting roads and the Clem7.
– 14 minute walk or 1.3km drive to Kangaroo Point Cliffs
– Bus is only 2 minutes or a 300m walk away
– 400m walk to IGA East Brisbane
– If you love the cricket or AFL, it is only a 13 minute walk to The Gabba!
– 100m walk to Shafston College
Don’t delay, inspect today!
Register now by clicking on the Book Inspection button or the Email Agent link and you will be contacted about future inspections.
* apartment furniture inventory excludes cushions, linen and decorative items
Property Code: 3549