Furnished, Inner-City Green Space!
Overlooking sub-tropical gardens with a unique architectural design, this is not your average inner-city home! This is a large apartment, and there is also the added outdoor living space through the slide back bifold door to the 16m2 courtyard, filled with shady plants and your own street-front access. A breath of fresh air!
With a style and setting that has set a high benchmark for the South Bank precinct, this well appointed furnished apartment is part of high quality boutique building,with open grassed areas and calming green spaces; other features include:
– Louvres, gated entry and hopper windows for excellent cross-ventilation
– Ducted air-conditioning to living and bedroom
– Quality Bosch appliances, gas cooktop, dishwasher and plenty of cupboard and benchtop space in the modern kitchen
– Open plan living and dining, with ceiling fan, and bifold doors to large entertainers patio area
– Bedroom has queen size bed and bulit in robe
– Bathroom with shower stall and internal laundry enclosed
– Patio offers private access to serene grassed courtyard area
– Fully furnished and fitted out â just bring your clothes!
– Pets on approval of the body corp
The SW1 precinct includes just a handful of high-end apartments, commercial offices and a popular retail pulse-point with cafes and fresh food at your doorstep. Call this home and be a part of the action! Inner city living with some privacy and quiet
– Walk to the Queen Street Mall in just 10 minutes
– The IGA market are a building away
– Stroll over to QPAC to catch a show and enjoy the cafes, galleries and entertainment of a South Bank address
Property Code: 3332