Beautifully Presented West End Gem!
Tucked away in leafy position and just minutes away from the West End’s cafes, shops and restaurants, this beautifully presented apartment is on the 1st floor of a well-kept boutique complex, accessible via lift from the car park. Many features to this spacious apartment making it a comfortable, easy to maintain apartment to call home, all in a top enviable location.
Features of this apartment:
– Stunning polished wooden floors in living, chic polished concrete in kitchen and hallway and laminate in bedrooms
– Open-plan spacious living area with ceiling fans, and double sliding doors to oversized balcony
– Well equipped kitchen with gas cooking and generous storage options
– Balcony runs the length of the apartment with leafy outlook and privacy
– Stylish renovated bathroom
– Master bedroom with aircon and built in robes
– Second bedroom almost equal in size to master with built in robes
– Separate internal laundry/utility room with built in cupboards
– Car port parking for one car
– Fibre optic network available
– In BSHS catchment
Perfectly located in coveted area of West End, with local shops and choice of restaurants a stones throw away (300m) as well as close proximity to work, play, study and public transport options:
– Bus Stop Hail n Ride literally on your doorstep
– West End Boundary St Cafe Strip – 600m
– Southbank Parklands – 2km
– CBD – 2.8km
– Montague Markets West End – 750m
– Orleigh Riverfront Park – 900m
– West End Ferry Terminal – 800m
– West End State School – 1km
– Brisbane State High School -1.7km
Be quick to inspect before you miss out on this lovely home!
Utilities: – Water bills are included in the price of rent – All other utilities are the tenant’s responsibility direct with the supplier
To book an inspection, select BOOK AN INSPECTION link below and submit your details â you will then be contacted about the next inspection.
A copy of the Tenancy Agreement is available on request. For more info visit www.beesnees.com.au
Property Code: 5122