Stylish Apartment with Private Courtyard and Storage Room!
Perfect location opposite Victoria Park in a boutique complex, this stylish unfurnished apartment features a front courtyard, beautifully maintained and great for entertaining friends. The interior boasts bi-level living, stylishly updated and spacious kitchen, newly renovated bathroom, high ceilings and generous-sized bedroom making this apartment unique and the perfect place to call home!
– Huge sunken lounge and dining area opening out to the courtyard through double French doors
– Split cycle air conditioning unit
– Modern kitchen with electric cooking and dishwasher, loads of cupboard space
– Spacious bedroom catches heaps of natural light, accented with plantation blinds, ceiling fan and built in robes
– Brand new bathroom with tidy laundry area tucked away
– 2m x 2m lockable storage room for tenants sole use
– Large lock up garage with room for storage too
– Secure complex with intercom access
– Small Pets upon application, and with Body Corp Approval
– NBN Wifi connection available
One of the great attractions of this apartment is its location, conveniently close to the city allowing you to walk to dining, nightlife and shopping precincts as well as to workplaces, schools and parks. Victoria Park is just across the street with walking and cycling tracks to some delightful tranquil spots. And with the regular Spring Hill circle bus, you are never more than 10 minutes from the city or the Valley.
Centenary Aquatic Centre & Health Club – 240m
Roma St Parklands 950m
Boundary St Cafes and Restaurants – 700m
RNA Showgrounds 1km
Woolworths Spring Hill 1.4km
St Andrews Hospital 1km
Brisbane Grammar School – 900m
Royal Brisbane Hospital – 1.6km
ANZAC Square/CBD centre – 1.4km
To register your interest please click on the Book Inspection button or the Email Agent link and you will be contacted about future inspections. For more info visit www.beesnees.com.au. A copy of the Tenancy Agreement is available on request.
Property Code: 4996