Lovingly Renovated Bungalow
This charming unit is housed in half of a 1940s style bungalow, with its own private entrance, under house parking, backyard and ample storage options you’ll want to stay for ever! Many of the original features have been brought back to life and modern touches added for easy living. Showcasing detailed high ceilings, loads of natural light, original wooden floors, and art deco style doors and windows to admire, along with ceiling fans for warmer days and brand new blinds throughout, lots of thought has been put in to making this a comfortable home.
– Lounge room with wooden floors, closet and ceiling fan
– Large bedroom with built in cupboard and ceiling fan
– Adjoining sunroom to use as study or dressing room
– Kitchen with gas cooking and brand new dishwasher and loads of cupboard space
– Bathroom with shower over bath, separate toilet
– Sunroom at the back of the house, leads down to backyard
– Laundry area beneath the house
– Car park and storage areas under house
– NBN service available
Set on a quiet residential road just 5Km from the CBD and close by to all amenities for shopping, dining and entertainment and public transport options.
– CBD/Queen Street – 5KM (11 minute drive)
– Princess Alexandra Hospital â 700m (3 minute drive)
– Mater Hospital â 3KM (10 minute drive)
– Southbank – 3.5Km (8 minute drive)
– University of QLD – 3.2Km (10 min bike ride)
– Bus stop for route to CBD/Southbank â 280m (3 minute walk)
– Dutton Park Train Station â 600m (7 minute walk)
*All utilities are the tenant’s responsibility direct with the supplier.
To book an inspection, select BOOK AN INSPECTION link below and submit your details â you will then be contacted about the next inspection.
A copy of the Tenancy Agreement is available on request. For more info visit www.beesnees.com.au
Property Code: 4811