Furnished Apartment, City Views From Top Floor
This urban-style renovated open-plan apartment is the perfect pad for inner-city living. Comfortable furniture featured through out, plenty of storage, and boasting great city views from the balcony to watch the world go by and enjoy the city lights of an evening.
– Open kitchen/living area with split cycle air-conditioning unit and opening out the balcony via sliding glass doors for cross breezes
– Wall mounted TV
– Tidy kitchen with electric cooktop, loads of cupboard space, breakfast bar, fridge, microwave & airfryer
– Shower over bath duo in updated bathroom
– Balcony set up with bar and stools to enjoy those views
– Internal laundry area with washing machine & storage
– Bedroom with queen size bed and built in robe
– Tiled living/dining area, and carpet in the bedroom
– Secure building
Like living in a bright & cheerful apartment? For your convenience, there is Hill Station CafÃ© located at the base of the building, and plenty of restaurants, cafes and bars around, along with public transport located on Leichhardt Street.
– IGA Supermarket:290m/4 minute walk
– Roma Street Parklands: 500m/7 minute walk
– St Andrews War Memorial Hospital: 400m/5 minute walk
– Central Station: 650m/8 minute walk
– Queen St Mall:950m/12 minute walk
– Woolworths Spring Hill: â 600m/8 minute walk
To book an inspection, select BOOK AN INSPECTION link below and submit your details â you will then be contacted about the next inspection.
A copy of the Tenancy Agreement is available on request. For more info visit www.beesnees.com.au
Property Code: 4940