Must be sold! Charm and a sparkling sense of style
A breath of fresh air…. Sure it has the charm you’re wanting, with timber floors, tongue and groove and 3 metre ceilings. But there’s more to discover in this roomy cottage, with its wide timber decking, plantation shutters and Tom Dixon designer light-fittings. High on the hill overlooking BBC playing fields and with wonderful breezes, this home is an inviting surprise-package!
– freshly painted outside including the canary yellow door!
– large study/sleep-out enjoys the green views
– private, leafy terrace to the rear of the home
– airconditioned living and bed 2
– plenty of fenced and beautifully landscaped yard
– great security
– options for future expansion downstairs – for now it’s terrific storage
– the home’s part of a simple 2 home Community Title Scheme – there are no body corp fees
Toowong continues to attract premium interest for its quality homes and green, leafy streets. This home’s an easy walk to public transport and Toowong Village (currently undergoing a $50 million renovation).
– buses are at the top of the hill with direct routes to the CBD and Qld Uni St Lucia
– one very special neighbour is “85 Miskin”, a tempting gourmet restaurant (with dishes like slow-cooked lamb neck!)
– 250m from Oakman Park
– right opposite Brisbane Boys College and with easy access to great local schools
The owner’s accepted a new job in Melbourne and leaves at Easter. So this is your opportunity to secure a quality piece of Toowong real estate.
The home absolutely must be sold at auction on Saturday 5th April at 10.30am!
Property Code: 225