WANT A MARBELLOUS HOME IN A QUIET SUBURB?
9 Marble Street is a rare find. With its spacious living and dining area opening up to a large under cover entertaining area and good sized back yard. This is not one to miss.
– Master bedroom with dual access bathroom
– A/C in main living and master bedroom
– 2 large indoor living and dining areas
– Fresh new paint and carpet throughout entire house
– Brand-new stove top and oven
– Very calm street, perfect for a new family
– Large shed with car access AND single car garage with auto roller door
– Pets negotiable upon application
This house is built on a 600m2 lot of land located in friendly suburb close to schools, parks and all your grocery needs.
– 1.5Kms to Ferny Grove State High School
– 1.69Kms to Ferny Hills state School
– 2km to St Andrews Catholic School
– 350m to Kings Park, Keperra
– 1km to Woolworths, Keperra
Utilities are the tenants responsibility direct with the supplier and are not included.
– Water usage costs are the tenants responsibility.
– Electricity is the tenants responsibility direct with the supplier
– Gas is the tenants responsibility direct with the supplier
– Phone & Internet is the tenants responsibility direct with the supplier
To register your interest please click on the Book Inspection button or the Email Agent link and you will be contacted about future inspections. For more info visit www.beesnees.com.au. A copy of the Tenancy Agreement is available on request.
Property Code: 3715