Another property SOLD!
On offer is a rare opportunity for the owner occupier, investor or potential developer alike. This two bed post war cottage is the perfect inner city entry level property. With polished timber floors, high ceilings and original VJâs, it is ready for itâs next chapter. Did we mention next door is selling as well!?
Property Details Include:
– Post War Cottage on 405m2 plus next door is selling totalling 810m2!
– Renovate or remove
– 2 good size bedrooms
– Polished Timber Floors
– Original VJ
– High Ceilings
– LMR2 Low-medium density residential zoning (2 or 3 storey mix)
– Positioned to the front of the block
Located on a quiet street directly across from Kingfisher Park, the world will have itâs eyes set on this location in just a few short years. It is easy to see why East Brisbane is tipped to be one of Brisbaneâs rising suburb stars with its central location and close proximity to The Gabba and Brisbane CBD.
Other location features include:
– Kingfisher Park just across the street
– 80m to Norman Creek Bike Way
– 170m to the nearest Bus Stop
– 950m to East Brisbane State School
– 950m to The Gabba
– 1.3km to Coorparoo Secondary College
– 3.5km to Brisbane CBD
Want to check out a virtual reality tour of this house? Enquire for the direct link! Coming Soon!
Inspections are by appointment only and scheduled times are subject to change, so please Register your interest by clicking on the Book Inspection button, or the Email Agent link to secure your private inspection at your preferred time.
Property Code: 5213