Stunning Character-Filled Queenslander in Perfect Location!
Immaculately maintained two storey home featuring all the character of the traditional Queenslander charm, and thoughtfully renovated with modern elements for luxurious and easy living. High ceilings, VJ walls, timber floors, feature windows, split plan living floorplan along with contemporary kitchen and bathrooms, air-conditioning and ceiling fans, you’ll want to call this stunning house your home! Perfectly positioned on quiet leafy corner block to offer private and picturesque outdoor areas, and secured off street parking for two vehicles.
Other features include:
– Front porch veranda at entry of house with leafy outlook
– Timber floors throughout the whole first floor
– Kitchen with state-of-the-art Falcon Kitchener dual fuel cooker (electric oven & 5 ring gas cooktop), SMEG dishwasher and loads of cupboard space and stone bench tops
– Open plan lounge and formal dining rooms with gorgeous chandelier, air-conditioning, and double doors opening to large entertainers deck for al fresco dining
– Two bedrooms on this floor have built in robes and ceiling fans
– Main bathroom is spacious with lots of natural light
– Laundry room is on ground floor, heaps of cupboard space. Access to private one car garage from laundry.
– Ground floor living room/study with access to large outdoor patio terrace through feature glass doors
– Master bedroom has ceiling fan, air-conditioning, walk through robe and en-suite with lots of natural light
– 4th bedroom has ceiling fan, air-conditioning, built in robe and access to outdoor patio terrace through feature glass doors
– Ground floor patio terrace area is very private and shady with low maintenance established foliage
– Another secure one-car garage with room for storage at back of house
With shops, cafes, restaurants and bars in Caxton St and The Barracks precinct on your doorstep, 1.5KM to city centre, and short walk to parklands and Suncorp this location offers the best of both worlds for city living for work and play. Kelvin Grove State College catchment.
– Suncorp Stadium – 350m/5 minute walk
– The Barracks Shopping Centre – 350m/5 minute walk
– Roma St Parklands – 700m/10 minute walk
– Queen St Mall – 2Km/7 min drive
– Central Station – 2.6km/7 minute drive
– Southbank/QPAC – 1.8km/6 minute drive/9 minute cycle
– Kelvin Grove State College – 2.3km/6 minute drive
– Petrie Terrace State School – 950m/3 minute drive
– Brisbane Grammar School – 1.2km/4 minute drive
To register your interest please click on the Book Inspection button or the Email Agent link and you will be contacted about future inspections. For more info visit www.beesnees.com.au.
A copy of the Tenancy Agreement is available on request.
Property Code: 4913