Beautiful 1950s Retro Home with Renovated Bathroom
Step back in time to this 1950âs retro home that you will just fall in love with. Set on a huge block and in the quietest of locations but still only a short trip to all the amenities that you need. Beautiful polished original hardwood floor boards throughout and character filled original fittings. Lounge/ dining has a fireplace and terrace doors out onto a side balcony, perfect for evening cocktails. Perfect eat in kitchen full of charm and modern appliances also offering a quaint light filled breakfast nook. Fully renovated sleek bathroom with separate bath and shower. Three generous sized bedrooms, heaps of storage and laundry are more offering of this home.
Outside are well kept lawns and gardens perfect for the kids to run around and a well placed rear patio for morning coffee.
– Singe garage and additional parking for 2 cars and under house storage.
– Large eat in kitchen with Dining nook
– Stainless Steel appliances including dishwasher
– Fireplace in the living room
– Brand new bathroom with bathtub
– Ceiling Fans to all bedrooms
– Air conditioning to the living room.
Annerley is located close to the PA hospital and the Greenslopes Private Hospital and has a main street shopping precinct with supermarkets and services located on Ipswich rd. Close to a number of public transport options and a number of local schools there is not much you need to leave the suburb for.
-900m to Mary Immaculate Primary School
-500m to C&K Yeronga Kindergarten
– 260 m to Ipswich Rd for public transport
– 1.6km to Yeronga train station.
– 1.5km to Wooloworths Annerley
This property is waiting to become a home just for you. So donât delay contact us and make it yours.
A copy of the tenancy agreement is available on on request.
** Last updated 9/5/21
Property Code: 4761