Stunning. Modern. Elegant. WOW!
Investor Alert!! If you are looking for a great return and appreciate quality plus looking for the ultimate WOW factor in an apartment, you really must inspect this North East facing, 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom home with City and River views from every window.
Designed with a beautiful fusion of classic style and modern elements by Kowalski Architects, and built and developed to the highest standard by TMF Constructions and Forrester Properties; this home is inspired and incredible value.
– Open plan living with floating bamboo timber floors
– Floor to ceiling glass sliding doors that open to a generous balcony with City Views
– Modern kitchen boasting a huge, stone island bench top, premium fittings, stainless steel Bosch appliances and gas cooktop
– Generous, North East facing Master bedroom featuring floor to ceiling glass sliding doors allowing private access to balcony, two large windows offering spectacular views of the City Skyline and William Jolly Bridge, new carpets, walk through built in robe and ensuite
– Ensuite offers large vanity with marble bench tops and a spacious, frameless shower with views to the City!
– Large second bedroom with new carpet, mirrored built in robe, river views including the William Jolly Bridge and private access to the main bathroom
– Main bathroom features a long vanity with marble bench tops and another over sized shower
– High ceilings with modern downlights throughout
– Split System air conditioning in main living area and both bedrooms
– High Tech C Bus System
– Secured car space and storage cage
– Currently rented at $550 per week until August 2020
– Lift access to the shared 25m lap pool and entertaining area on the roof topâ¦ The views from here are sensational!
This 8th floor apartment is one of only 38 in the boutique South Central building. It has all the bells and whistles and it is South Brisbane location offers the ultimate inner city lifestyle and convenience.
– Closest bus stop 200m
– South Brisbane Train Station 550m
– QPAC 600m
– Queensland Art Gallery and Museum 290m
– Brisbane State High School 700m or a 9 minute walk
– West End State School only a 15 minute walk away
Also coming soon – Want to check out a virtual reality tour of this apartment? Enquire for the direct link!
Inspections are by appointment only and scheduled times are subject to change, so please Register your interest by clicking on the Book Inspection button, or the Email Agent link to secure your private inspection at your preferred time.
Property Code: 3908