Newly Renovated + Good Old Fashioned Size!
***APPLICATION ACCEPTED NO FURTHER INSPECTIONS ***
Freshly renovated with a new kitchen with stone benchtops large gas range and walk in pantry, two new bathrooms, fresh paint and polished timber floors. On the lower level there is an extra enclosed room that could be used as a teenage retreat or man cave, and there is room for two cars parked tandem as well as additional off street parking, and stacks of storage space or room for a workshop under the home.
– Ceiling fans and built in robes in all bedrooms
– Reverse cycle air conditioning in the living and master
– Spacious open plan lounge and dining
– Front entertaining area overlooking Limestone Park
– New kitchen with stone bench tops and loads of cupboards
– Brand new stainless appliances including dishwasher & a walk in pantry
– Freshly polished hardwood floors throughout
– Main bathroom with large vanity and bath
– Ensuite with walk in shower
– Powder room
– Rear entertaining area with rainwater tank
– Secure double car parking under the home: tandem
– Concreted under with additional room and secure storage and workshop space
– Level large allotment with fenced back yard & easy maintenance gardens
Amazingly central location in a fantastic quiet street across from Limestone Park, and close to the Ipswich Medical Precinct and Queens Park, as well as midway between Riverlink & Booval Fair Shopping Centres, and close to all schools and transport.
– Quick 3 minute stroll to the bus stop servicing the CBD and surrounds
– 1.7km to Ipswich Train Station and the city train
– 800m to St Andrews Private Hospital
– 1km to Ipswich General Hospital
– 4 minute drive to Riverlink; 5 minute drive to Booval Fair
– 1km to Ipswich Central State Primary School
– 1.2km to Bremer State High School
– 3 minute drive to Ipswich Girls Grammar
– 2.1km to Ipswich Boys Grammar
To register your interest please click on the Book Inspection button or the Email Agent link and you will be contacted about future inspections. For more info visit www.beesnees.com.au. A copy of the Tenancy Agreement is available on request.
* Electricity, gas, internet and excess water is the responsibility of the tenant.
** Property will be rented unfurnished and any furniture in the photography is for display purposes only
Property Code: 3974