Another Property SOLD by Bees Nees City Realty!!
Tucked away in one of inner-Brisbane’s quietest pockets this home revels in the tranquility of the Brisbane River, the comings and goings of ferries and rowers, and the peaceful, natural setting. Uniquely designed over 3 levels cascading down the riverbank, it’s a comfortable home now but some renovation would return it to the condition deserved for this prize location.
– stunning views of the river
– 3-storey design with living and bedrooms on separate floors, each with their own balcony
– airconditioned living with polished timber floors
– refreshed ensuite to the master bed
– now vacant!
“Rosecliffe” is a private, gated townhouse development with an architecture that’s a nod to our Queensland heritage, and would also be at home in the Daintree, with its pole homes overlooking huge riverside trees.
– very quiet location in a no-through street – yet it’s only 1500m down the hill to South Bank
– buses at the end of the street for a 12 minute commute to the CBD – or just 7 minutes over the green bridge to Qld University
– Brisbane State High School catchment
– the home was not affected by the 2011 floods
– affordable body corp fees of approx $2600pa
Across the globe home owners seek out prime waterfront locations. This 3-storey townhome offers a rare chance to enjoy a Brisbane River address and to renovate to your personal style.
Vacant and ready for your pre-Christmas move!
Property Code: 1271