Salisbury's Best Street!
Position yourself on the best street in Salisbury and take advantage of all that’s on offer here. Not only do you get an 809m2 block, you also get to take advantage of the beautifully renovated low set home that is perfectly suited for people who love to entertain with family and friends.
On offer is 3 generous sized bedrooms plus study, 2 main living areas and 2 outdoor covered entertaining areas. Recently renovated and well-appointed to service the home are the two main bathrooms. For the car lovers, benefit from the 2 double lock up garages making room for 4 cars, as well as a workshop and storage container to finish off the property.
Other features include:
– 3 bedrooms with built in robes
– Master with dual accessed ensuite
– Additional home office & enclosed laundry room
– Air conditioned living area and 2 of the bedrooms
– Security screens on all windows & doors
– Huge fully fenced yard, both kid & pet friendly
While living here, you will be within easy walking distance to Salisbury State School, public transport (Salisbury train station & city buses), shops, cafes, the new local brewery and leafy green parks.
Also close to Aldi, The QE2 Hospital, Griffith University (Nathan Campus) and the M1, which will get you into the city in about 12 mins time (in good traffic). Westfield Garden City, Sunnybank Plaza and Market Square are also a very short drive away.
UTILITIES: Utilities are the tenantâs responsibility direct with the supplier and are not included.
– This property is individually metered for water – Water usage costs are the tenants responsibility
– Electricity is the tenant’s responsibility direct with the supplier
– Gas is the tenant’s responsibility direct with the supplier
– Phone & Internet is the tenant’s responsibility direct with the supplier
To register your interest and inspect this wonderful home please click on the Book Inspection button or the Email Agent link and you will be contacted about future inspections. For more info visit www.beesnees.com.au. A copy of the Tenancy Agreement is available on request.
Property Code: 4790