Class. Contemporary. Views!!
It is not often that an apartment of this calibre, with such an outstanding outlook becomes available. Quality and luxury oozes from this apartment and the layout and design is thoughtful and user friendly. Plus the views are uninterrupted, stunning and you can enjoy them from nearly every room!
Some of the features include:
– Ducted air-conditioning throughout the home
– High ceilings and loads of natural light
– Open plan lounge and dining room opens out to a massive outdoor entertaining area overlooking the river and parklands
– Both bedrooms are spacious with river views
– The Master features an ensuite and walk through robe
– Second bedroom also has a walk through robe and two way access to the main bathroom
– Gorgeous full-sized kitchen with stone benchtops and Smeg appliances, plus an extra large plumbed fridge space
– Two Side by Side car parks close to the lifts
– Affordable Body Corporate fees of approx. $4580 per year (including building insurance)
Living in SOKO is a dream. Enjoy the rooftop entertaining spaces with Brisbane city skyline views, an Open Air Theatre, Infinity edge pool and deck, sauna, as well as two BBQ outdoor kitchen and eating areas. Only a short stroll away there is an amazing array of restaurants, cafes and convenience stores, with the Montague Markets, The Montague Hotel and The Stores all within a 5 minute walk. Take a Saturday walk or bike ride down Riverside Drive to Davies Park and pick up all your fresh market produce!
This location is hard to beat, with fantastic lifestyle options, schooling choices and close proximity to the delights of South Bank, QPAC, Museum and Art Gallery, UQ & QUT as well as transport options.
– Located in the Brisbane State High and West End State School catchment
– Only a 6 minute drive to St Laurence Boys College and Somerville House
– 9 minute drive to Brisbane Grammar
– 10 minute drive to the Brisbane CBD
Truly a unique apartment and the opportunity to make it yours is now!
Want to check out a virtual reality tour of this apartment? Enquire for the direct link!
Inspections are by appointment only and scheduled times are subject to change, so please Register your interest by clicking on the Book Inspection button, or the Email Agent link to secure your private inspection at your preferred time.
Property Code: 4665