Another Property SOLD by Bees Nees City Realty!
Priced to Sell and finally vacant so you can move straight in! If you saw it before, you need to see it again! In a premium location set in a quiet, leafy street this 3-bedroom, 2 level townhouse is packed with features. On its own freehold title this home is more like a house, and there are no body corporate fees this townhouse is priced to sell!
Contemporary design and style feature throughout this home. Downstairs the open plan living, dining and kitchen areas have beautiful wooden floors that flow seamlessly to a private rear courtyard, ideal for alfresco dining and entertaining. The modern kitchen has stone benches, plenty of cupboard space and is completed with quality stainless steel appliances. Also on the lower level is a powder room, the laundry, storage and the single lock up garage.
On the second level you will find a spacious master bedroom with built in robe and ensuite. There are two additional generous sized bedrooms, one of the rooms has its own balcony.
– Fully alarmed
– Solar panels resulting in cheaper power bills!
– Water tank
– Ensuite to main bedroom
– Main bathroom has shower over bath
– Powder Room on living level
– Ceiling fans in bedrooms
– Security screens throughout
– Aircon throughout
– Spacious lounge and dining
– Breakfast bar in kitchen
– Private front and back courtyards
– Single lock up garage with internal access
– Study space on landing
– Balcony off second bedroom
The location is awesome and is in a highly desirable pocket of Annerley and only 5km from the heart of the CBD. Nearby you will find plenty of transport options, great schools and shops. You will love the proximity to cafes such as Billykart Annerley and Cafe O Mai, both just a two minute saunter away.
– 1.5km to Woolworths
– 450m to bus stop servicing the CBD
– 1.9km walk to Yeronga train station or 7 minute drive
– 15 minute walk to Yeronga High School
– 20 Minute walk to Yeronga Primary School
Opportunities like this do not come along very often. Arrange your inspection now as this property will be sold.
Property Code: 3399