Stylish One Bedroom Apartment in a Fantastic Location!
Birley Lane Apartments has long been the hidden gem of Spring Hill with its stylish street appeal and whisper quiet location all within a short walk to Roma St Parklands, St Andrews Private & Brisbane Private Hospitals and the CBD.
This apartment will impress with its spacious, bright layout and large balcony that stretches the full length of the living area and includes quality, retractable blinds for your comfort and privacy. Kitchen features gas cooktop, inbuilt microwave and dishwasher and there is one secure basement carpark with a lockable storage cage. There is a gymnasium and pool to keep cool on those hotter days and when donât feel like walking you have access to the free city loop bus which takes you into the city and home againâ¦â¦.. HOW GOOD IS THAT!!!!
– Large bedroom with ceiling fan and built in robe
– Large balcony with stylish, retractable blinds
– Secure basement parking with lockable storage cage
– Air Conditioning
– Secure complex with CCTV installed
– Onsite visitor parking
– Free City Loop Bus
– Sorry, no pets
– Carpets replaced mid-2020 to a charcoal grey colour
You’re wondering how much better it could be? You’ll also get to enjoy being:
– 7 minutes from Brisbane City
– 5 minute walk to Parkland Boulevard
– Short stroll to Roma and Central train stations
– Within Brisbane Grammar School catchment
Don’t just take my word for it. Book an inspection today!
A copy of the tenancy agreement is available on request.
– This property is not individually metered for water – Water usage is included
– Electricity is the tenant’s responsibility direct with the supplier of choice
– Gas is the tenant’s responsibility direct with the supplier of choice
– Phone & Internet is the tenant’s responsibility direct with the supplier of choice
To register your interest please click on the Book Inspection button or the Email Agent link and you will be contacted about future inspections. For more info visit www.beesnees.com.au. A copy of the Tenancy Agreement is available on request.
Property Code: 4749