BRIGHT - BREEZY - VIEWS TO DIE FOR!
***APPLICATION ACCEPTED NO FURTHER INSPECTIONS*** Another one leased by the Bees Nees Leasing Team. Similar properties required for disappointed tenants who missed out. – Contact Conor Blake in our Office
With an elevated, breezy location and wide span of views, this larger than usual apartment is in one of inner-Brisbane’s most sought-after neighborhoods. The 111m2 floor plan is on the top floor with lots of windows and an end position for maximum light.
– Two bedrooms (both with Built Ins)
– 2 Bathrooms
– Renovated En-suite in master bedroom
– large balcony to full width of the apartment
– internal access to the lock up garage + security intercom
– small building of only 10 apartments
– cable broadband available
This location is very popular. Buses run past the front door and you’re a short walk from South Bank or the West End precinct with cafes, restaurants and entertainment that spans all hours of the day.
– just 800m down the street to Brisbane’s entertainment playground South Bank, with its restaurants, cinemas, galleries and parkland
– with a 10 minute walk you’re at the Goodwill Bridge for easy CBD access, South Bank rail, the Mater Hospital and the under construction Queensland Children’s Hospital
– part of the Brisbane State High catchment it’s an easy 7 minute walk to the school or Somerville House, St Laurence’s College – three of Brisbane’s most respected schools
Viewings by appointment available all week – Register your interest today!
Property Code: 1509