Hillside location with city & mountain views:...
SOLD BY: Michelle Fuller
With an elevated, breezy location and wide span of views, this larger than usual apartment is in one of inner-Brisbane’s most sought-after neighbourhoods. The 111m2 floorplan is on the top floor with lots of windows and an end position for maximum light.
– ensuited master bedroom
– large balcony to full width of the apartment
– internal access to the lock up garage + security intercom
– long term tenants who’d love to stay
– small building that’s just had a full external repaint
– no pool, no lifts, no gym – so body corp fees are currently just $2800pa
This location is very popular. Buses run past the front door and you’re a short walk from South Bank or the West End precinct with cafes, restaurants and entertainment that spans all hours of the day.
– just 800m down the street to Brisbane’s entertainment playground South Bank, with its restaurants, cinemas, galleries and parkland
– with a 10 minute walk you’re at the Goodwill Bridge for easy CBD access, South Bank rail, the Mater Hospital and the under construction Queensland Children’s Hospital
– part of the Brisbane State High catchment it’s an easy 7 minute walk to the school or Somerville House, St Laurence’s College – three of Brisbane’s most respected schools
This spacious apartment is to be sold in finalisation of a deceased estate.
Property Code: 647