Perfect Inner-City Starter Home or Crash-Pad!
Located in a small boutique building, and perfectly located a short walk to the local shops and Brisbane CBD. This ground floor one bedroom apartment is fully air conditioned, and is fresh, bright and ready to move straight in to!
– New paint and carpet
– Air conditioned open plan lounge dining room
– Study Nook with connection points
– Spacious bedroom with wardrobe and air conditioning
– Good sized main bathroom with internal laundry
– Breezeway mini terrace with garden
– Single car space in secure car park
– Outdoor common area and in ground pool in the complex
– Secure complex with intercom
– Affordable Body Corporate fees
– Rent appraised at $350-$360 per week
You will never need to cook again if you donât want to, with a wide range of cafes, restaurants and take-aways all within a 5 minute walk.
– IGA is less than a 2 minute stroll around the corner
– Close to the local doctor as well as the medical specialists and St Andrewâs hospital
– 14 minute walk to Queen Street Mall
– 10 minute walk to Central Train Station
– 2 minute walk to the bus stop into the city interchange
– 5 minute walk to Roma Street Parklands
So whether you are looking for an affordable city home or crash pad for yourself, or your next investment property, this home is one to inspect!
Inspections are by appointment only and scheduled times are subject to change, so please Register your interest by clicking on the Book Inspection button, or the Email Agent link to secure your private inspection at your preferred time.
Property Code: 4717