Luxurious Apartment, Private Rooftop Terrace
This beautifully maintained luxurious apartment presents as brand new, located in a boutique development in quiet cul de sac in an elevated pocket of prestigious Highgate Hill and in the BSHS school catchment area. Boasting its own private private rooftop terrace overlooking green space, you’ll never want to leave! This residence is bright and airy and features stylish, quality interiors in a warm colour palette, with natural tones, premium fixtures and fittings, gorgeous timber flooring throughout, gourmet kitchen with Miele appliances, gas cooktop, stone bench tops and fully ducted air-conditioning throughout.
– Modern kitchen with separate island, dishwasher, gas cooktop, stone benchtop, loads of cupboard space
– Open-plan living/dining area with floor to ceiling glass sliding doors to undercover entertainers balcony
– Master suite with ceiling fan, balcony access, double vanity in en-suite, as well as large walk in robe and closet
– Both other bedrooms are spacious and have built in robes
– Main bathroom has shower and neatly designed internal laundry area with dryer
– Private rooftop terrace on top floor with self watering established foliage and plumbed in gas BBQ
– High speed wifi with Telstra Velocity
– Two undercover secured parking spaces in garage, large storage cage,
– 12 months lease with view to extend
Situated under 5KM from CBD, this stunning executive home in an enviable position is sure to please. Minutes away from vibrant West End the cultural hub in South Brisbane and South Bank precinct for your pleasure and many dining options.
– Brisbane State High School – 1.7Km – 5 minutes drive
– South Bank – 1.9KM – 6 minutes drive – QPAC – 2.7KM – 8 minutes drive
– West End – 2.1KM – 6 minutes drive
– Mater Hospital 2.8Km – 8 minutes drive
– UQ St Lucia Campus – 3.9KM – 13 minutes bike ride
– Bus stop for route to South Bank, Cultural Centre, CBD/City – 350metres
To book an inspection, select BOOK AN INSPECTION link below and submit your details â you will then be contacted about the next inspection.
A copy of the Tenancy Agreement is available on request. For more info visit www.beesnees.com.au
Property Code: 4911