Inner city living at its finest
It may be a bit chilly now but what is the best way to beat Queensland heat? The answer is over-designed apartments with double East and West facing balconies that offer the perfect cross breeze. If you are looking for a comfortable, quiet, resort style apartment close to the City and Valley, then this is it. This apartment has plenty of space, look no further.
– Spacious bedroom
– Two way entrance bathroom
– Seperate laudary room
– One secure car space
– Built-in Wardrobe
– Fully equipped kitchen with stone bench tops
– East and West facing Private Balconies
Spring Hill is the best location anyone could ask for when looking to make the move to inner city Brisbane. Besides being central to everything you could possibly need it is also surrounded by some of Brisbane best culture on offer anywhere!!
Location Feutures and distasance
– 150m Alliance Hotel
– 290m to the nearest bus stop
– 350m Woolworths
– 350m to Snap Fitness Spring Hill
– 350m Brisbane State School
– 450m to the near Park
– 650m to a train station
– 850m to the nearest ferry terminal
– 20 minuteish walk to the Queen Street Mall and all of the amazing shopping that you can want.
Property Code: 4834