Another Property SOLD by Bees Nees City Realty!!
Looking for an affordable home or a house you can add value to? This charming timber home is neat and tidy with leafy surroundings, located in a quiet neighbourhood and street, with plenty of space, a fully fenced yard, and loads of room for entertaining on the massive rear deck.
Some features include:
– Polished timber floors throughout
– Built in wardrobe in main bedroom
– Ceiling fan in lounge room and two of the bedrooms
– Kitchen with electric oven & cooktop with plenty of cupboard space
– Large timber back deck with shade sail
– Fully fenced yard
– Lock up garage under house and off street parking behind the gate for a second car
A fabulous location, everything from parks, public transport, schools and shops are just a short walk away, as well as being handy to some excellent connecting corridors for travel.
– Short stroll down to street to Nowhere Expresso for your morning coffee!
– 400m to ANZAC Park
– 1.5km to Toowong Village and Toowong Train Station
– 6 minute drive or 2km from Indooroopilly Shopping Town
– 3 minute walk to Soudan St Bus Stop
– Brisbane Boys College is only a couple of minutesâ drive away, as is Toowong State School
– 4 minute drive to the Brisbane Botanical Gardens in Mt Coot-tha
– Less than 10 minutesâ drive to St Lucia UQ
– Indooroopilly State High catchment
Want to check out a virtual reality tour of this home? Enquire for the direct link!
Inspections are by appointment and scheduled times are subject to change, so please Register your interest by clicking on the Book Inspection button, or the Email Agent link to secure your private inspection at your preferred time.
Property Code: 1544