Quality and Style!
Looking for an apartment located in the cultural hub of South Brisbane, close to GOMA, State Library and QPAC or would you prefer to be close to areas renowned for wining and dining such as South Bank, Fish Lane and West End? Well look no further! This apartment is close to all that you desire. Quality and style abound in this 1 bedroom apartment, with a study nook, full size kitchen and floor to ceiling windows.
Many features include:
– Spacious bedroom with built in robe
– Stone bench tops and back splash
– Gas cooktop
– European appliances
– Ducted air-conditioning
– BBQ area
– Well equipped gym, including free weights
– Function rooms for entertaining
– Secure single car space
– Secured access
– On site manager
Equally important for the owner/occupier or the investor wanting a desired rental location, this apartment is close to:
– 3 minute walk to the closest bus stop
– 3 minute walk to Fish Lane
– 5 minute walk to closest ferry terminal
– 6 minute walk to the Woolworths South Brisbane
– 7 minute walk to South Brisbane Train Station
– 6 minute walk to GOMA and State Library of Queensland
– 11 minute walk to the Queen Street Mall Brisbane City.
Inspections are by appointment only so please register your interest by clicking on the Request Private Inspection button, or the Email Agent link to secure your private inspection at your preferred time.
Property Code: 4845