Luxury Apartment - 1 Bedroom - Fantastic Location
The Wellington is a community hub offering a vibrant and active lifestyle in an outstanding and contemporary Inner-City location. Enjoy a mix of quality providers, artisans & eateries, right on your doorstep.
Live in this boutique development that consists of beautifully appointed apartments, combining trendy inner city living with modern sophistication.
Boasting open plan living areas that are larger than the average inner-city apartment, offering elegant free-flowing floor plans that provide a sense of space and openness.
Enjoy stylish European appliances and fully ducted air-conditioning inside or entertain on your private outdoor balcony that overlooks the CBD, beautiful at night and perfect for Brisbane River Fire!
– Large windows providing natural light and ventilation
– Sleek, functional kitchen
– Polished stone benchtops
– Bosch appliances including oven, cooktop and dishwasher
– Zone controlled ducted air conditioning throughout
– Entertainer balconies that blend indoor and outdoor living and ample natural light
– Enjoy a growing retail precinct right on your doorstep
– Single secure car park in basement
– Secure building and access with audio visual secure intercom system
– Secure access to your floor, the car park and the recreation areas
East Brisbane is an affluent and historic inner-city suburb containing parks, leafy streets but also busier areas that continue to emerge and bring about a trendy urban edge.
The Wellington offers excellent amenities including multiple outdoor BBQ entertainment areas with lounges on level 2 and the roof, daybeds and sun lounges and resident rooftop pool and cabana with stunning CBD views!
Enjoy excellent public transport options and an abundance of some of Brisbane’s best amenities only a stone throw away. Boxing Gym right at your door step and gym just across the road plus walking distance to groceries, cafes, schools, public transport, only 1.5km to Southbank and under 2km to the CBD. Coles supermarket, numerous restaurants, cafes, pubs, parks and schools (including East Brisbane State School and Anglican Church Grammar School (Churchie)) are all within a few minutes.
To register your interest please click on the Book Inspection button or the Email Agent link and you will be contacted about future inspections. For more info visit www.beesnees.com.au. A copy of the Tenancy Agreement is available on request.
Property Code: 4483