Hillside views and an easy walk to South Bank!
In an elevated location with a northerly aspect and city views, this is a place you’ll be proud to call home. This rare 3 bedroom design has recently had a major renovation and is in one of inner-Brisbane’s most sought-after neighbourhoods.
– front, top floor location with no adjoining neighbour for maximum privacy and plenty of natural light
– air-conditioning throughout including all bedrooms
– ensuited master bedroom
– the sunny balcony drinks in the northerly aspect and city views
– modern stone kitchen and fresh paint throughout
– single lock up garage with remote access – provides excellent storage space!
This location is very popular and for good reason! Buses run past the front door and you’re a short walk from South Bank or the West End precinct with cafes, restaurants and entertainment that spans all hours of the day.
– part of the Brisbane State High catchment it’s an easy 7 minute walk to the school or Somerville House, St Laurence’s College – three of Brisbane’s most respected schools
– just 800m down the street to Brisbane’s entertainment playground South Bank, with its restaurants, cinemas, galleries and parkland
– with a 10 minute walk you’re at the Goodwill Bridge for easy CBD access, South Bank rail, the Mater Hospital and the new Lady Cilento Children’s Hospital
Excellent location; beautifully renovated; priced for an immediate sale!
Property Code: 1478