Private, sunny aspect in sought-after location
Conveniently located in the heart of Newstead, “The Bond Store Apartments” are nestled within a quiet and secure building which enjoys the vibrant lifestyle this great area has to offer. This apartment is spaciously modern and just a hop, skip and a jump from the Gasworks, the bars and boutiques of Brunswick and James Streets and only 2kms from the Brisbane CBD.
– Huge outdoor space with a sunny, northerly aspect overlooking the gardens
– Two large bedrooms and the master offers an ensuite and private balcony
– Open plan living and dining with large kitchen & island bench – ideal for entertaining!
– Quality fittings throughout includes gas cook top and brand new Bosch oven
– In-ground pool, intercom system and 1 secure carpark
Surrounded by some amazing lifestyle options with plenty to see and do, it’s little wonder Newstead has become one of Brisbane’s most sought-after locations!
– The fresh food markets and cafes at the new Gasworks are just around the corner – part of Newstead Riverpark and its 17 hectare urban renewal precinct that’s transformed this neighbourhood
– Located a short 50m from the New Farm-Newstead bike-way and a short stroll to the Emporium precinct
– There’s plenty of transport options with Bus and Ferry services close by, plus easy access to the Airport along Kingsford Smith Drive.
– The iconic Breakfast Creek Hotel is just a 7 minute walk away
This low-maintenance apartment is in a highly sought-after location and enjoys all the amenities of inner city living in a sub-tropical garden setting. Well worth your inspection!
Property Code: 1600