Charming Queenslander close to City
Displaying a charming facade enhanced by a quintessential picket fence, this pretty colonial home is nestled on a quiet inner city street close to all the amenities you could possibly need!
Looking for more than just a place to rent and wanting a whole lifestyle not just a house to rent this home has a charming outlook and offers you the quintessential inner city existence.
This home features:
– Polished floor boards
– Large lounge area
– Beautiful pot belly stove
– Separate dining area
– Medium-sized kitchen
– Gas appliances
– 2 large bedrooms
– Laundry under the house
– Ample storage area
– Paved back yard surrounded by gardens
– Rear deck for entertaining
– Off street parking
– Pets upon application
– Excess water usage 50KL per Qtr
Additionally, this delightful home falls within:
– Catchment area of Kelvin Grove State College
– Within 4kms of the CBD
– Situated near the RBH
– Close to Kelvin Grove Village offering great shopping as well as many restaurants, cafes, local supermarket and professional services
– Close proximity to QUT
– Victoria Park Golf Centre
– Excellent transport options add to the convenience in this highly sought after inner-city suburb.
This is a great property in a fantastic location that is sure to go quickly so hurry and don’t miss out!
To register your interest please click on the Book Inspection button or the Email Agent link and you will be contacted about future inspections. For more info visit www.beesnees.com.au. A copy of the Tenancy Agreement is available on request
** last updated 3/11/2017
Property Code: 3098