Another Property SOLD by Bees Nees City Realty!!
Beautiful 2 level Ashgrovian home with many gorgeous character features. From the large front gable and wide bungalow style front verandah, original lead light featured front door, to the ornate archway, french doors and casement windows. This home has a multipurpose designed layout letting you utilise the home as 3 large bedrooms or you have the option to use one of the bedrooms as a massive rumpus area. With spacious separate lounge and dining rooms, 2 modern bathrooms and a huge entertainers deck out the back, this home is one to have on your MUST inspect list!
The home features:
– 3 generously sized bedrooms with built in robes
– Large modern kitchen with room to create a meals area as well
– Polished floorboards
– Separate lounge and dining rooms
– Air conditioning
– Large 2 zoned entertainers rear deck
– 3 off street car spaces
– Room to expand and add value
– 574m2 allotment with fenced back yard
– City glimpses through the privacy trees from the rear of the home
Located in a sought after pocket of Ashgrove, this house is close to a range of inner city amenities, giving you the perfect balance between suburbia and city life.
– Short 4 minute stroll to Woolworths, Coles, Aldi, local shopping centre and cafes
– Less than a minutes walk to the bus stop
– Just over 4km to the Brisbane CBD
– Drive 5 minutes and you could be playing a round of golf at Victoria Park!
– A 10 minute walk and you are at the Bronco Leagues Club
– St Finbarr’s Primary School is 700m or a 9 minute walk away
– Oakleigh State School is a 4 minute drive away
– Catchment for Kelvin Grove State College, 5 minutes drive away
Homes like this do not last long, so be quick to secure it for your own.
Want to check out a virtual reality tour of this home? Coming soon so enquire for the direct link!
Inspections are by appointment and scheduled times are subject to change, so please Register your interest by clicking on the Book Inspection button, or the Email Agent link to secure your private inspection at your preferred time.
Property Code: 3865