Renovated Fully Furnished - CBD Views - Includes WiFi & Electricity
Right opposite Brisbane CBD, this 1 bed apartment is part of Brisbane’s cultural hub with art galleries, theatres, museums and library at your doorstep. This freshly presented apartment has a stylish balcony, a fresh modern kitchen and you can move in immediately!
– Renovated Unit
– updated kitchen and stylish flooring throughout
– good size bedroom with Built In Robes
– air conditioned
– 1 car space
– Wifi and electricity included in rent
The location of this apartment is a standout and the building offers a cafe/restaurant, pool and easy access to the CBD:
– right next door to The Gallery of Modern Art (GOMA) and the state library
– stroll across the Kurilpa Bridge and you’re in the CBD
– South Bank and West End both an easy 10 minute walk
– restaurant and bar on the ground floor!
– tropical swimming pool
Be sure to inspect this unit as it won’t be around for long! To register your interest and to arrange an inspection click on the Book Inspection or Contact Agents buttons.
Last updated 31/7/2020
Property Code: 4401