Rare Spacious Inner-city Entertainer. Pets Considered!
Located in the highly sought-after Gabba precinct âMater Hillâ, these homes are prized for their central location and Queensland charm. This pocket of Woolloongabba is the perfect spot for an inner-city lifestyle and is in the Brisbane State High catchment. Large bedrooms, big backyard, fresh and bright, this character-filled home is ideal for those who love to entertain and lots of room for kids and pets!
– Stunning new kitchen with stone benches, amazing 3 oven Belling stove and convection cooktops
– Character features including tongue and groove walls and polished timber floors
– High 3.2m ceilings and lots of big windows – bright and light
– Fully airconditioned (all bedrooms and lounge) plus fans throughout
– Master bedroom has large built in robes
– Sunroom, can use as study or sleep out
– Front secure courtyard that’s ideal for outdoor dining and entertaining friends
– Laundry under the house
– 2 car secure parking under house and 1 car space car port
– Heaps of secure storage under, as well as workshop set up
– Brisbane State High catchment
– NBN access
There’s few locations that offer so much, so close to the CBD via public transport, and via the SE Freeway cycleway at the bottom of street.
– Park Road train station: 450m (6 min walk)
– Gabba Central/Coles supermarket: 850m (11 min walk)
– Mater Hospital: 1.1km (4 minute drive)
– Princess Alexandra Hospital: 2KM (6 minute drive)
– South Bank Entry: 1.4KM (5 minute drive/14 minute walk)
– Dutton Park State School: 450m (6 minutes walk)
– Brisbane South State Secondary College: 1KM (14 minute walk/5 min drive)
– Brisbane Sate High School: 2.1km (5 minutes drive)
To book an inspection, select BOOK AN INSPECTION link below and submit your details â you will then be contacted about the next inspection.
Property Code: 3047