Rare spacious inner-city entertainer. Pets considered!
Fresh and bright, this character-filled home is ideal for those who love to entertain! Located in the highly sought-after Gabba precinct âMater Hillâ, these homes are prized for their central location and Queensland charm. This pocket of Woolloongabba is the perfect spot for an inner-city lifestyle and is in the Brisbane State High catchment.
Other features of this gorgeous home include:
– Stunning new kitchen with stone benches, amazing 3 oven Belling stove and convection cooktops
– Large fully fenced yard including vehicle side street access
– Polished timber floors throughout
– High 3.2m ceilings and ample lighting through large windows
– Fully airconditioned throughout plus fans
– Study/Sunroom on enclosed front veranda
– Secure front courtyard
– Ample secure storage underneath with workshop bench space
– Brisbane State High catchment
– NBN access
There’s few locations that offer so much, so close to the CBD via public transport, and via the SE Freeway cycleway at the bottom of street.
– Park Road train station: 450m (6 min walk)
– Gabba Central/Coles supermarket: 850m (11 min walk)
– Mater Hospital: 1.1km (4 minute drive)
– Princess Alexandra Hospital: 2KM (6 minute drive)
– South Bank Entry: 1.4KM (5 minute drive/14 minute walk)
– Dutton Park State School: 450m (6 minutes walk)
– Brisbane South State Secondary College: 1KM (14 minute walk/5 min drive)
– Brisbane Sate High School: 2.1km (5 minutes drive)
To book an inspection, select BOOK AN INSPECTION link below and submit your details â you will then be contacted about the next inspection.
A copy of the Tenancy Agreement is available on request. For more info visit www.beesnees.com.au
Property Code: 4864