Invest for potential: 1 bedder with city views
How can you invest with a better than even chance of capital growth? Renovate to add value. An affordable refurb of this apartment would have it sparkling and the body corp has $700,000+ in the bank so it’s well-placed to spruce up the building.
Located high on a ridgeline overlooking the CBD this 47m2 apartment offers a city lifestyle without huge expense. An easy walk from shopping, entertainment and work, it’s for those who appreciate convenience! Ready for a freshen-up or just keep it rented as is.
– Great city views
– The apartment has a separate bedroom, screened away with stylish opaque and timber sliding doors
– The big window overlooking the city spans the full width of your living room for plenty of natural light
– There’s more storage than you’d expect with built-in robes, entertainment unit and large pantry in the kitchen
– Kitchen includes an oven, cooktop, rangehood and your own internal laundry
– Split system air-conditioning
– Fully furnished
– Currently rented at $355/week or available to move into yourself
– Approx annual body corp fees of $3400 admin + $2000 sinking fund
– The apartment does not have its own carpark
The “Ridge on Leichhardt” offers central city living at a very affordable price.
– Large outdoor pool with deck overlooking the city
– Gym and communal lounge area with pool table
– 450m from Woolworths on Turbot Street
– 800m from Queen St Mall
– Bus stops on Leichhardt St just outside your door
Interstate investor says it must be sold and calls for offers over $200,000 to be submitted!
Property Code: 139