Your own roof terrace + a location to envy!
Seen the rest? If you’re bored with the usual 2 bed, ensuited apartments here’s a fresh option. With a gated roof terrace for your exclusive use, this apartment’s for those who’d like more room to move, space to relax and an entertainment venue that’s hard to compare!
Now vacant and ready for your move. (The last tenants were in the home for almost 8 years!)
– Elevated location on level 5 with 2 balconies and lots of windows for natural light
– City views
– Innovative floorplan with bedrooms well-separated
– Well-equipped kitchen including stone benches & stainless steel appliances
– Airconditioning to master bedroom + the open plan lounge dining
– One of only 24 apartments set in this boutique building
– Secure entry to foyer with lift access
– Rooftop plunge pool
Bordered by the Brisbane River on two sides, South Brisbane offers inner city convenience and is earmarked for significant new development. The “Greenwich Apartments” were completed in 2005 and are perfectly positioned at the heart of this exciting urban hotspot.
– Brisbane State High School catchment and the school is an easy walk away
– The apartment is less than 1.5km from the CBD (the Queen Street Mall is a leisurely 13min walk)
– South Bank is even closer, with Grey Street 500mtrs from your front door, you’re less than 5mins from cafes and bars
– South Bank Cinemas, the theatres of QPAC, Queensland Museum, the Gallery of Modern Art and Qld Art Gallery are all right nearby – what a choice for entertainment!
– Easy access to bus, train and ferry services, all within a 10 minute walk
This apartment has been priced by a serious seller to meet the market. Call for your personal inspection!
Property Code: 1180