Near New Home - City Views - Electricity & Gas...
This gorgeous family home offers stylish, executive living with plenty of delightful surprises. A highly sought after neighbourhood, Majestic Outlook overlooks the City and leafy East Brisbane. The property is great for the family with large entertaining areas, minimal traffic and amazing breezes flowing throughout the home all year round!
Features of this beautiful property include:
– Large entertaining potential with multiple living areas! (Rumpus room, living & dining area plus an amazing deck and rear garden)
– The kitchen and informal living area leads out to great decks with city views and bbq area, ideal for the upcoming summer months it’s an entertainers dream
– Polished black concrete floors with hints of red throughout the rumpus room and entrance hall
– Stunning kitchen with huge island bench and combi ovens (one steam), built in rotisserie spit and Fisher & Pykle fridge freezer with indoor water dispenser all included
– Large pantry
– Ample storage space
– Air conditioning throughout the living area with ceiling fans in bedrooms
– 3 large bathrooms with waterfall showers
– Separate laundry
– Study or 4th bedroom
– Master bedroom has walk in robe, en-suite to die for and city views
– Solar heated pool
– Amazing rumpus room with bi-fold windows and pool table included
– Wall mounted flat screen TV’s included in living and rumpus rooms
– Internet cabling to both TV’s and bedrooms to a central location
– Electricity & Gas included in rent up to a reasonable amount.
– Video & wireless intercom for added security
The location of the home is ideal with public transport options, 52 hectares of Bushland and schools a short distance away. There are also lots of coffee shops close by ideal for that morning coffee or Sunday morning brekky.
– 5km in a straight line to the CBD
– 294m to closest bus stop servicing the CBD
– 1.2km to Norman Park train station
– 2km to Norman Park Primary School
– 1km to St. Thomas Catholic School
– 180m to Pattison Avenue park
– 1km to Seven Hills Reserve (52 hectares of Bushland!)
– easy access to Bennetts Road
To do this dream home justice an inspection is a must!
Property Code: 1266