Set on 607sqm within the Mansfield State and State High School catchments and only minutes from the upcoming shopping precinct, this low set house features an unbeatable position and endless potential. Boasting a low maintenance floor plan and large yard, this home offers scope to move in and enjoy.
Featuring a central lounge and dining area, functional kitchen, outdoor entertaining area and expansive yard, this home is an absolute must to inspect.
– Central lounge and dining area with timber flooring
– Functional kitchen with freestanding oven
– Covered entertainerâs patio
– 3 carpeted bedrooms
– Shared bathroom with separate toilet
– Large laundry with outdoor access
– Fully fenced 607sqm block with large yard
– 1 car garage
– Plenty of secure off-street parking
– Water tank
Located within the sought-after Mansfield State School and Mansfield State High School catchments, this convenient position is only 800m from the soon-to-be redeveloped Mansfield Tavern and upcoming Wecker Road Markets, a new shopping precinct featuring fresh food markets, retails stores and more. Just 100m from local bus stops and close to further quality schools, shops, parkland, picnic grounds, Westfield Carindale and Westfield Garden City, this superb setting is not to be missed.
UTILITIES: Utilities are the tenantâs responsibility direct with the supplier and are not included.
– This property is individually metered for water – Water usage costs are the tenants responsibility
– Electricity is the tenant’s responsibility direct with the supplier
– Gas is the tenant’s responsibility direct with the supplier
– Phone & Internet is the tenant’s responsibility direct with the supplier
To register your interest please click on the Book Inspection button or the Email Agent link and you will be contacted about future inspections. For more info visit www.beesnees.com.au. A copy of the Tenancy Agreement is available on request.
Property Code: 3946