Luxury Apartment, Excellent Location
Located on Level 2 of The Birmingham, this 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom apartment boasts north-east orientations, a private outdoor terrace and up-spec finishes.
The generous proportions, well-designed floorplan and top quality finishes all provide excellent appeal for people seeking an upmarket, low-maintenance lifestyle in a boutique complex.
Key Features & Inclusions of Apartment 5:
– Ideal north-oriented balcony and living areas deliver an abundance of natural light
– Stylish and hard-wearing timber floors offer warmth and character
– Large chefs kitchen with island bench, double fridge and pantry spaces and beautiful Bosch appliances including induction cooktop and semi-integrated dishwasher
– Defined dining area generous enough to accommodate a 6-8 seater dining table, without compromising on the apartments open concept or connectivity of living spaces
– Flexible study nook
– Clear and all-important separation of living and bedroom spaces
– 3 spacious bedrooms with built-in wardrobes main with ensuite and walk-in-robe
– Quality porcelain tiles and tapware, stone tops to kitchen and bathroom joinery
– Blinds and screens
– Lock-up car accommodation with remote access
– Secure building access
Located in a quiet and coveted Indooroopilly street with close proximity to both Taringa and Indooroopilly train stations and 150m walk to UQ and City Bus stop, The Birmingham is walking distance to Indooroopilly Shopping Centre and minutes from The University of Queensland and prestigious private and public schools. There are also dedicated childcare services directly across the street and golf courses, shopping and entertainment destinations and restaurant precincts on your doorstep. Indeed, The Birminghams access to services and attractions is hard to beat!
Property Code: 3539