Another property SOLD by Bees Nees City Realty!
They don’t build them like this anymore! The layout and design of this home offers everything you could possibly need from a townhouse. Come home to a modern and undeniably convenient location, tucked away in a unique area of Woolloongabba. This property feels more like a house than a townhouse but without the high maintenance. And speaking of maintenance, the exterior of all units in this secluded complex have just been prepared for imminent painting. Better still, the cost of the painting is already covered by a sinking fund held within the Body Corporate.
– King-sized master bedroom with robes and ensuite
– Second and third bedrooms with robes
– Private gardens at front and back
– Fully fenced property
– Private balcony off lounge room next to the kitchen
– Entertainer’s dream!
– Large lounge that flows on to the dining area
– Light and bright with an attractive bay window by the front door
– Ceiling fans in the bedrooms
– 2 bathrooms and a separate toilet off the garage (lower level)
– Internal laundry
– Tandem remote secure garage with internal access
Woolloongabba is a suburb that has recently taken off, largely because of its proximity to the CBD and The Gabba.
Options are endless living here:
– 650m to Dutton Park State
– 850 m to the Mater Hospital
– 900m Brisbane South State Secondary College
– 1,200m to Somerville House College
– 1,200m to Coles, barber, gym, bar and much more at the Gabba Central complex
– 1,400m to Woolloongabba bus station (Soon to be site for the Cross River Rail)
– 1,450m to “The Gabba”
– 1,500m to Kangaroo Point cliff walk
– 1,500m to South Bank
– 1,700m to Princess Park located on the river
– 1,700m to Brisbane State High
– 1,800m to QUT
– 1,900, to UQ
– 2,000m to the City
Want to check out a virtual reality tour of this apartment? Enquire for the direct link!
Inspections are by appointment only and scheduled times are subject to change, so please Register your interest by clicking on the Book Inspection button, or the Email Agent link to secure your private inspection at your preferred time.
Property Code: 5276