Spacious Character Living Near the River!
This is the one you’ve been waiting for!! Newly painted and brand new kitchen cabinets in this spacious Queenslander you’ll love to call home! From the welcoming bright and airy foyer reception room, generous lounge room leading to separate dining, three air-conditioned bedrooms, additional sunroom and to the large rear backyard, this spacious house will be sure to please! An abundance of character and original features with high coffered ceilings, stained glass, VJ walls and polished wooden floors; all perfectly positioned 100 metres from the riverfront and Orleigh Park and just 300 metres to the local shopping centre, close to all the vibrancy and charm of West End living.
Other features of this house:
– Three bedrooms all with split cycle air-conditioning units
– Large sunroom can be used as 4th bedroom or multi-purpose room
– Foyer/reception room as well as separate cloak room
– Modern kitchen with new cupboards, sink and pantry
– Bathroom with shower over tub and separate toilet/WC room
– Laundry beneath the house
– Large backyard with established low maintenance shrubbery – monthly garden maintenance included
– Two off-street parking spaces – one beneath house and one in driveway
– Backyard not fully fenced to front of house, NOT suitable for pets
– WiFi ready to go via fibre network
– BSHS & West End State School zoned
Easy walking distance to countless parks, shops, cafes, markets, restaurants, nightlife and public transport, with a bus stop at next doors’ doorstep! Places of interest:
– West End Ferry Terminal 450m
– Montague Markets 350m
– Brisbane CBD 3.7 km
– BSHS -2.5 km
– West End Boundary St/Vulture St intersection – 1.8KM
– Water usage costs are included in the rent
– Electricity, gas, phone & Internet is the tenant’s responsibility direct with your supplier
To register your interest please click on the Book Inspection button or the Email Agent link and you will be contacted about future inspections. For more info visit www.beesnees.com.au.
A copy of the Tenancy Agreement is available on request.
Property Code: 5275